Old March 29th 20, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Finger Lakes Soaring in Upstate, New York (340 miles from NYC) is shut down until further notice. Most of our CFI-Gs are past 60 yrs. We always start the season off with a Spring Check Ride, with an instructor, for all members including the instructors. As the club instructor most advanced into geezerhood, I'm not getting into an enclosed cockpit with anyone for a quite a while. Our season may have to start with solo only for experienced pilots and no instruction.

Chuck Zabinski