Old February 6th 18, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SGP vs. Normal Racing

Although GP racing is a spectacle for the public, and yes I would prefer a little higer start, I find it more enjoyable to fly and more social amongst the pilots than the high pressure WGC atmosphere. Flown about five qualifying comps in Australia and the Sisteron and Varese finals. The experience of following those pilots in the mountains was awesome. I did have to put personal limits on myself to bug out if I was concerned even if right behind someone!
Tom Clafffey.