Old March 7th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Dave[_19_]

Default Bose X haedphones on Ebay

I think many were bought because of the hype...

Don't get me wrong, it IS a very good ANR headset, but has some
serious shortcomings... Certianly one of the better ones..

The DC XII is better is some respects.

The new lightspeed ZULU seems to be meeting expectations better than
most.

I suspect the BOSE is not meeting the expectations of some buyers...

BTW.. I have a BOSE, for the last year. My partner chose the DC's.

After 1 yr of using both, I think he chose the better (overall)
headset, by a small margin. They both perform very well..

Dave

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:12:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Anyone know why there are always so many of these on Ebay and why they
auction off for so high a price?
Why do so many people sell them if they are that good.