Old August 8th 03, 09:03 AM
Roger Halstead

On 5 Aug 2003 18:13:07 -0700, (mike) wrote:

I just bought FS2004 and have been using FS2002 since it came out. In
FS2002 the IFR clearances were pretty limited - precision approaches
only, to the longest runway only at a given airport, no pop-up
clearances - but these shortcomings appear to have been addressed in
FS2004 although I havent played with it much yet.

In general though I would say at $50, it's a no braniner - when I was

Sam's club has it for $45.57 and there is a $10 rebate sticker inside
the can if you have an earlier version of FS such as 2002.
If you get one that is in the metal anniversary can.

My wife bought me a copy yesterday.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)