Old April 22nd 10, 05:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
!!::!!::

Default Doolittle Raiders Reunion - USAF Article

Likewise thanks from me, you know looking at the head on photo's I can't
help thinking that after all these years,
that's a really nice looking aircraft design.

Steve.

"Jess Lurking" NULL wrote in message
2...
Tom wrote in
:

From an article on the Air Force Link Website - Photos following in
other posts...
- Tom -

The word "hero" is overused in this country and broadly applied to
sports figures, rock stars and others, said Ret. Maj. Gen. Charles D.
Metcalf, the museum director. "Today, in the truest sense of the word,
we are among heroes."

Tom, thanks for posting these great shots and captions