Old June 27th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default For those that want to contribute ahead of time to the annualr.a.* OSH party

john smith wrote:

Ahem... I believe the proper term is "innkeeper".

Well, maybe...maybe not. Seems like pretty much the same thing:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proprietor

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/innkeeper

And here I thought you were going to say "Good idea, I'm in" :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

you will always long to return"