Old August 18th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave S

Default E6-B for Palm OS?

Sandman wrote:
I have seen several E6-B calculator utilities for the Palm operating
system, and I was wondering if any of you could recommend (or not
recommend) any of them, I'm looking to score one soon (and any program
that had any features specific for helicopter would be a bonus).

Thanks in advance -

- B

I used to have one on my palm.. when I had a palm.. no idea what brand.
It worked acceptably. I also had the AFD in my palm too.. and all the
local AFSS numbers when there was a bunch of em.. incase I wanted a
LOCAL briefing.. while away from home.