Old January 14th 04, 06:24 PM
C J Campbell

"RDA" wrote in message
. ..
| Dan Rather/ CBS Evening News is advertising a sensational news story about
| small airport security, or, as the advertisement implies, the serious lack
| of it.
|
| Typical tag line: "What we found out will surprise you!"

If the news media want more security, I suggest we let them have it.
Literally. Any news person photographing the airport or interviewing pilots
or airport personnel should be bodily tackled and their camera and recording
equipment smashed. Then we tell them that the airport cannot be photographed
or aviation employees interviewed because it might give away security
secrets. Hey, if it is good enough the FAA's HQ, then we can do no less for
our precious airfields.