Old August 2nd 07, 02:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave W

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

In article ,
Just Plane Noise wrote:

Having said that someone just posted a batch of images in yEnc without the
required yEnc in the subject line. Now then yEnc supporters here is your
chance to enforce your own rules... I fully expect to see all the pro yEnc
names that have engaged the anti-yEnc side when the flaming begins.
Preferable without all the nasty comments regarding those of us who dislike
yEnc...

Now go get him!!!

Andrew

The only "just posted" batch I see is mine, and all are marked "yEnc."
Did I miss a batch?

Probably you missed it. Some guy was trying to sell some old photos on
ebay. He used yEnc coding without labeling them as such. He has been
taken to task by a number of folks, and rightly so.

BTW, JPN, thanks for all the great images. Sorry Oshkosh is over but I
look forward to your contributions next summer.

Best regards,
Dave W.