Old January 23rd 19, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default Ox Cylinder ASW27

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 6:28:39 PM UTC-6, wrote:
The option is to get a European bottle from Schleicher and use an adapter (DIN-CGA) from mountain high to fit a USA style regulator and to fill.
I have done this with our ASW28 and ASG29.
Tom

https://legacy.life-assist.com/Produ...-Cylinders/929
One U.S. option is a Luxfer M15 carbon wrapped oxygen cylinder available from some EMS suppliers, link to one above, comes with a post valve, so you would need an adapter or change the valve to a Sherwood YVBA 5454-xx-75 g.
some of these suppliers require a doctors script.
Good luck,
Scott