Old April 11th 04, 04:36 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Sun N Fun!

Anyone else going? We're departing for Lakeland tomorrow afternoon, hoping
to make it as far as Alabama before hitting the thunderstorms down thataway.

It looks like a stationary front might be setting right smack in the middle
of things for a day or two, but we're ready to have a good time wherever we
end up. Hopefully we'll make it to SNF before mid-week, anyway...

If you're heading to Florida, too, stop in at the "Flying Colors Glass"
booth over in the fly market area. We'll be working over there from time to
time with Gary Elshoff, owner of FCG. Gary is the creator of our way-cool
stained glass windows, and he likes to help us promote the hotel, too. (And
he'll make a stained glass window of *your* plane, too -- right down to the
"N" number, if you'd like.)

Hope to see some of you folks down there!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA