Old October 24th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
EridanMan

Default Molecular Tech Coatings EMS-2500

Our old hangar neighbors stripped their Grumman a couple of years ago,
prior to having it professionally painted. It's a helluva an awful
job, but I didn't notice anything difficult involved. You just gotta
invest the hours.

Hey Jay... Love your website btw!

Yeah, the 'traditional' ways of stripping an aircraft seem tantamount
to torture... I'll pay someone to do it for me, thank you... The
water-based-gel method seems quite civilized by comparison... in that
'if-its-too-good-to-be-true-I'm-afraid-it-probably-is' kinda way.

Take a look at the website and the example pictures that they offer...
there is a review done by a mustang restoration website linked as
well... Its a prety impressive claim.

-Scott