Old July 8th 12, 11:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.veterans
NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_]

Default US Marines Commander: We Were Attacked on 9/11 because of U.S.support for Israel

US Marines Commander: We Were Attacked BOTH in '93 & on 9/11 because
of U.S. support for Israel

http://tinyurl.com/wewereattacked

US Marines in Afghanistan:

David Berger spoke about Helmand Province in Afghanistan and he
responded to telephone calls and electronic communications. He also
updated the audience on the Marines' roe in U.S. war efforts, U.S.
withdrawal, the Taliban, and .. Read More

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Berger

Additional at America-Hijacked.com (USHijacked.com)