Old May 18th 17, 09:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C-FFKQ (42)

Default LX Zeus and PowerFlarm -- Communication Problem

One more time: A CAN bus has NOTHING to do with RS-232 NMEA connection.
Do *NOT* connect these.

I didn't get that the first time, sorry.

Dave Springford tells me that I should be using the RJ11 port on the Zeus and that it's pinout is the same as the middle 6 pins on the RJ45 from the PF. So, I'll get a RJ11 connector and make the cable.

Too many connectors, not enough brain power sigh

I'll be suggesting some updates to the Zeus manual after this.