Old July 29th 03, 08:59 AM
Angus Davis

Marty Ross wrote:

Interesting... I checked it out, and it might be good for the return trip
(later afternoon).

However, check out that 30' wide runway!!! I don't know if I'm comfortable
with that!

I landed at Harris for my long solo x-c during my private training. For
my second stop on the three leg trip, my CFI sent me to Lodi, where the
runway is only 25 feet wide. It was fun, and it really wasn't a problem.
I highly recommend Harris Ranch to anyone headed up (or down) the
central valley. When you land at Lodi you have dirt under each wing.
Pretty exciting stuff actually, especially for a student at the time!
-angus