Old October 1st 05, 06:45 AM
Scott D

On 30 Sep 2005 09:52:45 -0700, "Robert M. Gary"
wrote:

Hey, I just ran into this free scheduling software. Has anyone tried
this? http://ors.sourceforge.net/index.html You have to host it
yourself (no problem). Any basic hosted account that supports PHP works
according to their web page. Free aircraft scheduling??

-Robert

I set something up that is similar to what you linked but it is called
phpscheduleIt and it to is open source and available at sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpscheduleit/. I set it up for a
flight school about 2 years ago and it has worked without a flaw
since. I now have it set up for myself for the company I fly for and
I have also set it up another one for a friend of mine who is in
partnership where they own 3 aircraft. This has worked out great for
them.

It does take a little knowledge in setting it up originally but anyone
with just a limited amount of HTML should be fine and it does require
one Database preferably MySQL on the server side to run.

Scott D.