Old October 1st 05, 05:48 PM
Bob Chilcoat

We just use a free calender on http://my.calendars.net. Since we (4
partners) operate on a "first come, first served" basis, whoever gets their
reservation in first gets the plane. The calendar just gives us a central
place to keep the reservations that we can all access equally. Even with
four of us, there are rarely conflicts, and we can usually negotiate those
amicably. Works well, and is free.

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
My partner and I are currently using aircraftclubs.com to schedule our
Mooney. With just 2 of us, I'm wondering if there are less expensive
on-line schedule options. aircraftclubs.com wants $60 to renew. We only
require the web interface, no need for the phone scheduler (we both
have GSM cellular internet access from whereever we are). If someone
has a template for one, I could actually host it on my own web space.

-Robert