Old October 5th 05, 02:34 AM
John Smith

my partners and I made our own web site. Most dial-up and cable users have
free web space, and an evening with an intro html or cgi book (or better
yet, use someone else's site) and you can roll your own

2nd option is to open a Yahoo mail account and use their calender function

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
My partner and I are currently using aircraftclubs.com to schedule our
Mooney. With just 2 of us, I'm wondering if there are less expensive
on-line schedule options. aircraftclubs.com wants $60 to renew. We only
require the web interface, no need for the phone scheduler (we both
have GSM cellular internet access from whereever we are). If someone
has a template for one, I could actually host it on my own web space.

-Robert