Old October 7th 08, 09:43 AM
mickenglish mickenglish is offline
Junior Member

Location: Canberra Australia
Default Volkswagen Tuareg ad and THAT alleged 747

I have looked at the ad time & again, I have googled it and asked my colleagues. The only things I can say for sure are that Boeing haven't clustered engines under a wing since the B52, the nose is all wrong for a 747 and the engine pods and fuel tanks/mach pods look very Russian. Everything else about it is a mystery, it looks like a prototype of some sort and the airfield looks like somewhere in England.( I have never been there so I can't support that statement, it's just an impression)
Can somebody tell me anything definitive about this very interesting looking machine? I had never seen it before and nor have I suspected that it existed before thre Tuareg ad.
Regards