Old May 9th 05, 03:31 AM
Jay Honeck

Now, my daughter is 7 1/2. She'll pretty much only get in the plane if
we're
heading to grandpa's house. She knows how much shorter trip it is.
Although,
she's starting to "are we there yet?" in the plane. Guess it's time to
step
up..... ;-)

Everything is relative, no?

My kids fly a lot, and they've been doing that "Are we there yet?" thing for
the last five years or so.

What's really fun is when we have to drive somewhere that we usually fly to;
THEN the "Are we there yets?" start 45 minutes into a 5 hour drive!

I then use the next four hours to constantly remind them of how lucky we are
to fly.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA