Old March 3rd 16, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Information for all users of Flarm, OEM FLARM supplier and Flarm PowerFlarm

On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 9:32:57 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 10:25:40 AM UTC-6, Tango Whisky wrote:
Herbert Khum
ABB Deutschland
+41 43 317 71 22

I'm a little puzzled why ABB Capital would get involved in this,

Bert
Ventus cM "TW"

Bert, I'm sure ABB has nothing to do with the matter. He is just fishing for credibility.

And he does not seem to know which county he is in, Germany or Switzerland (+41 country code).

There are already some "personalities" involved here no doubt.