Old March 3rd 16, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Information for all users of Flarm, OEM FLARM supplier and Flarm PowerFlarm

I'll wait for more info on the alleged technical problem. As for the attitude that "FLARM risked time and money to develop a proprietary technology that a lot of pilots want and now that it's successful, we don't think it's fair unless it's shared" (translation: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs), until such time as Bernie dispatches Hillary and then the Donald, I have no problem with this kind of "monopoly", at least in the U.S.

Chip Bearden