Old April 9th 16, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default trying to work out how you connect the flarm view 57 to mini boxflarm running a V7 and Oudie

On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 4:00:07 PM UTC-4, Michael Marshall wrote:
Hello all,

I have a really good set up that has worked with no issues.

V7 with a IGC LXNav mini box flarm connected to an Oudie 2.

I'm thinking of putting a Flarm view 57 into the panel.

Just curious. What does the Flarmview get you that exceeds the V7 Flarm alerts and the Oudie See You Flarm alerts. Can you hook up a speaker to an Oudie 2 and get the voice Flarm alerts?

A Flarm Splitter might get you what you want http://www.aeroshop.eu/en/lx-flarm-splitter.html