Old July 8th 03, 03:47 PM
C J Campbell

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

| P.S.
| You and I traveled the Ercoupe road last December.
| Others can look it all up in google, if interested.

I tried looking that thread up myself, but I couldn't find it.

I wonder what the Ercoupe would be like today if development had continued?
I never bought the argument that the Ercoupe was "too easy to fly," there
being no such thing.

Alon also made a float-equipped Ercoupe, but I don't know if any of these
planes still exist, nor do I know how the floats affected their useful load,
how they taxied, etc. I would love to see one.