Old April 10th 19, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Need help flight-testing upcoming SN10 firmware...

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 8:03:29 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
...as I'm not able to at the moment.
No major changes since v2.44
Includes fix for GPS epoch#3 (only useful with old Volkslogger, Garmin,
or CAI GPS, irrelevant with newer GPS).
Contact me offline if you can help, Thanks!
Best Regards, Dave

PS: 22 years this month since Rudy Mozer received the first production SN10 ;-)

Weather has blocked some testers; I could use a few more to help!
Contact me offline if you might be able to fly test version soon,
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave