Old November 6th 17, 06:21 PM
speedokris speedokris is offline
Junior Member

Location: right next to apple computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kuykendall View Post
Tell me you're kidding!

I think he's not. We have one in the SF Bay Area, CA, US:

Kris's Mobile Speedometer Service
Cupertino, CA 95014
http://www.speedometer.org
Hello Everyone.

My name is Kris.
I noticed this thread in a random google search so I thought I would pop in and give you guys information.
I have been repairing speedometers & gauges for over 30 years.
I can make most any turning cable or cable and housing.
I do not do brake or clutch cables ( california push-pull ).
most cables and housings cost $50 for up to 6 feet.
most cables cost $20 for up to 6 feet.
I only use American steel products. No plastic unless it is stock application.

HAVE A GREAT DAY PEEPS !