Old July 26th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default Logan contest reporting now only on Soaring Cafe

On Jul 25, 12:27*pm, WB wrote:
Frank Paynter wrote:
I have been asked by the contest management here at Logan to stop
posting my reports on the official SSA site, so henceforth these
reports will be available only on SoaringCafe.com. *

Hi Frank, I really enjoy your contest reports. I am terribly
disappointed in whoever at SSA decided to censor your writeups. I could
understand someone posting a contrasting view, but censorship is simply
uncalled for.
--
wallace berry

The decision to change the designated reporter for the SSA website
reports was taken by the contest management, not the SSA.
Although I personally disagree with this decision, it is within the
purview of the on-site contest management to decide who posts to the
SSA website.
QT
Rules Committee