Old October 8th 11, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

Default 1 in 3 vets sees Iraq, Afghan wars as wastes

In article
,
says...

If we had taken care of business in Afghanistan immediately after
9/11rather divert our attention to Iraq, we wouldn't have ****ed away
hundreds of billions of dollars and allowed the Taliban to set up a
sanctuary in Pakistan and reconstitute. The whole Iraqi Freedom
operation was based on either incompetent intelligence analysts in the
CIA or deliberate lies and deception (non-existent WMD and nuclear)
and I really think the Bush administration should be held
accountable. At the very least, history will judge the Bush years as
a blight.

Pretty much agree with that.
Bit of a quandry trying to place Mr Tom amongst the "geographically
pertinent peoples"!!