Old March 12th 04, 04:50 PM
Dennis Fetters

pacplyer wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote in message .com...

Back on the bottle again Bill?
The only thing less worthless than your big mouth is your truthfulness
and concept of reality.

Hmmm, that sounds like a double negative to me. So you're saying his
truthfulness is actually valuable to you? "Less worthless." I would
have thought you meant: more worthless. I'm know I'm turning into a
spelling troll here, but it is confusing. I mean, if you're going to
insult someone, at least get the grammar correct. It really sounds
like you're saying Bill's truthfulness and good concept of reality
makes up for his big mouth (and I would have to agree whole-heartedly
with that.)

Do you have this same problem reading engine specs: such as the terms
MCT (max continuous thrust or power rating) vs. MAX (max power for
five minutes – i.e. unsustainable?) The difference could ruin
somebody's whole day. Just how hard can you expect to run a little
Rotax anyway? Did Rotax provide you with test cell data at the high
rpm's you were demanding from that engine?

pacplyer

(Yeah, he drinks with me on the net here. That's legal isn't it?
It's not going to get anyone killed is it? )

Look, send me an email privately, and I'll be glad to take all the time
you need to help you understand whatever it is you seem to want to know,
at your own speed. But there may be a test afterwards.

Dennis Fetters