Old August 24th 04, 06:40 AM
Jack G

Does Art know that he has become a very sad parody of himself? Does he know
that his behavior on this news group would be extremely hilarious were it
not for the slanderous remarks he makes to and about other veterans who
served honorably for their country in all capacities? Does he know that by
making such a complete ass of himself he denigrates the image of United
States service men and women who are currently serving? Didn't think so.

Jack G.

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
I said half the things Kramer has I wouldn't be able to look at myself

in
the
mirror to shave.

You still can't

Another sad piece of evidence supporting the theory that many people

regress
to childlike behavior when they enter their senior years.

Arthur Kramer