Old February 21st 05, 02:39 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Celebrity Pilots

While contemplating a "Celebrity Pilot's Suite" (or something like that) I
was just absent-mindedly searching the FAA database for movie stars, and
found this:
Name : JOLIE, ANGELINA
Airman's Address : 1990 S BUNDY DR
LOS ANGELES, CA, 90025-5240
FAA Region : Western/Pacific
Date of Medical : Jun, 2004
Class of Medical : 3
Expiration of Class 3 privileges : Jun, 2007
Airman Certificates : Student Pilot
: Private Pilot (foreign based)
Airplane Single Engine Land
Any idea what the "Private Pilot (foreign based)" is all about? Does this
mean she's certificated in other countries that our own FAA doesn't
recognize as legit?

I know Harrison Ford and Tom Cruise are pilots, but can you list any others?

Anyone know how to get in touch with these folks? I presume the addresses
listed in the database really aren't where they live, but it would be fun to
have pictures of each celebrity pilot in the suite, preferably
autographed...

Any ideas?
--
Jay Honeck