Old September 27th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting
virtuPIC[_2_]

Default UFO HeliThruster and IFR?

Yes, I confess. I don't know much about rotorcrafts. Especially
regarding gyrocopters my knowledge is even more limited.

However, on the net I just stumbled over UFO HeliThruster. Rumors are
that it is rather stable. The manufacturer not only sells kits but also
(FAA-?) certified planes.

If I would buy such a certified HeliThruster, fit it with the necessary
instruments, and give it an N-registration, would I be allowed to fly it
IFR given that I had the necessary pilot certificates? Would I be
allowed to fly it outside US?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
virtuPIC
--
Airspace V - international hangar flying!
http://www.airspace-v.com