Old November 7th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
www.surf www.surf is offline
Banned

Default $98 per barrel oil

To be happy in your country you are friendly invited to check it out
here in Italy...1 liter per 2 euros, that means we are already over
7$/gallon...in some aerodromes the price is also higher, 2.2?/liter,
we're still crying...
Stefan

"Jay Honeck" ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...
Well, boys and girls, here it comes. $4/gallon gas in America.
This
will translate into $7/gallon avgas soon enough.

Our last fly-in guest at the hotel was almost two weeks ago...
(And
we just had our 28th consecutive sell-out weekend, so business is
booming...)

:-(
--
Jay Honeck