Old October 26th 17, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default Balleka videos have been deleted from YouTube

That's a shame. Matt had some great stuff out there, and I miss his infectious laugh as he thoroughly enjoyed his flights. It's been almost a year since his accident - is there any report on what happened?

-John, Q3

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 9:39:12 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I was sad to notice this morning that all of Balleka's videos have been deleted from YouTube. I owe my interest in the sport to those videos. Though I'm sure the family has their reasons for wanting them gone, it feels like part of Matt's legacy has been destroyed.