Old November 4th 03, 03:45 AM
Snowbird

Jim Weir wrote in message . ..
Quick question(s) ...

Is TV channel 3 a local station for you?

Negative. Channel 2 and Channel 4.

Is their transmitter in this antenna farm?

I don't know whose transmitters are there. I got the
lat-long coordinates; any way to find out which transmitters
are there?

Do other aircraft report the same interference?

Not that I've heard, but then, I might not have heard.
Or, like us, they might have assumed it was a problem in
their airplane.

We didn't have this problem before last spring.

Any assistance sorting this out would be greatly appreciated;
we do have a pretty good local avionics guy but he frankly
seems stumped (at least he's honest and good enough not to
simply suggest replacing all the radios in the stack, which
one shop did).

Cheers,
Sydney