Old February 7th 04, 01:39 AM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:43:37 GMT, "skyliner"
wrote:

I've been away from this newsgroup for quite some time, so forgive me if
this has already been covered.

The other day, one of my colleagues pointed out something I hadn't noticed
in the latest set of approach plates, which came out at the end of December.
Its on page A2, under "Aircraft Approach Categories."

I don't see that on my Jepps. Or in the AIM. Are these "approach plates"
US? (There are ICAO speed restrictions for different categories that might
apply).