Old October 31st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Paul[_3_]

Default Interesting Article on British Foxhunting

wrote in message
On 30 Oct 2006 20:33:32 -0800, "WaltBJ"
wrote:

How does one use a naval aircraft in foxhunting? Seems a little
unsporting even with a .303 Vickers . . .

Post to the wrong group. Sorry about that! :-)

Much as I hate to admit it a helo (like a nice, modern Super Cobra)
might just be the way to punch Brer' Fox's ticket (without excessive
collateral damage :-) ).

I wonder how PETA would feel about that?!?!?!?!?!

Bill Kambic
Haras Lucero, Kingston, TN
Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão

There is a guy up in Montana that owns a surplus G model Cobra...
and flies it.
The Gun Turret is still operable... a buddy of his claimed they went Coyote
hunting with it once.... He said the Coyotes never knew what hit them...

We "Used" to shoot a few spanish goats on San Clemente island when using the
ranges there on our N Model Hueys... bring them back and have a goat roast
for the unit. Someone told one of the tree huggers about it and it was
immediately
protested - That was back in 80 / 81.