Old February 2nd 05, 05:18 PM
Tiger

Pechs1 wrote:

Tony- Come on Pechs, you've gotta admit that it was the sweetest looking Navy
fighter ever! At the very least, it's a lot nicer on the eye than the
F-18F BRBR

I don't agree-The F-4 was the best looking fighter ever, at least in the jet
era.

I was much happier in the club with my Phantom patch than my Turkey patch....
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

Now CDR. Chisholm, a F-4 the best looking?? Surely you jest, Sir? :-[
It was fast, could carry allot, and agile enough for the Blue Angels.
But pretty???? no way......