Old April 20th 04, 09:28 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Dan Luke" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote:
Flying sure is fun.

Ain't it, though?
I've chased a couple of fronts home from Houston; it's a blast.

I *almost* asked the controller to verify my ground speed, just so
everybody on the frequency could hear "Cherokee two-three-yankee, I show
you going 200 knots." But everybody else on the frequency were flying
jets (like who else would be dumb enough to go up in a spam can on a day
like that?) so I doubt anybody would be impressed.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
A male pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying,