Old May 6th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default O2 Flowmeter Management

David Norinsky wrote:
How does the general soaring poplulation manage their oxygen flowmeter and
tubing?
I have a Standard Jantar and would like to mount the flowmeter in the
cockpit somewhere that I can reach (the panel would be too far) and not
have to grab and hold it verticle to read/adjust.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave

I don't know what brand of flowmeter you have but if it is an Aerox
brand, a plastic clip for holding a pen can be purchased at most office
supply stores. Velcro this to a convenient spot and pop the site tube
into the clip.

Paul