Old July 7th 03, 03:44 PM
Jughead

"Gooneybird" wrote in
:

If you will accept a comment from someone on the outside of this
discussion, I read the original posting a couple of times, and found
it to be somewhat tortured verbiage and unclear as to its meaning, at
best. Under the circumstances, unless the original poster wants to
restate his views or positions in a clearer fashion, it might be best
to abandon the dispute before it evolves into one of those "did not,
did too" schoolyard exchanges that go nowhere.

Comment accepted, and I certainly agree, which is exactly what I intend to
do now.