Old May 31st 04, 10:25 PM
a poor misguided soul

~ BIG STOOPID HATS ~ wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bush Plans To Slash Popular Programs After Election

A leaked White House memo shows that if George Bush is re-elected, he
will make large cuts in many government programs, including both
homeland security and veterans programs, while again cutting the taxes
of the wealthy.
By Stewart Nusbaumer

I didn't think that there were that many programs left to cut.

Referring to America's war dead, President Bush told an audience at
Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day that "America acknowledges a
debt that is beyond our power to repay." Many of the nation's 26 million
living veterans, some of whom were wounded in wars, some of whom are old
and frail, are now asking if President Bush is interested in repaying
the debt owed to them. Many Americans, not only veterans, are asking,
where is the George Bush's "compassionate conservatism"?

You have to buy it.
--

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.
Click here http://patism66.blogspot.com