Old May 25th 04, 03:40 AM
Jim Weir

Tinnermans?

Jim

-Brian Huffaker wrote:
- It's annual time on the starduster, and several of the screw holds
- to hold on the inspection plates have been enlarged over the years to
- the point where a screw won't stay in the whole. Around each inspection
- hole, there is a thickened area in the fabric that has been drilled
- or punched to recieve the screws. We are using sheet metal screws.
- I don't know what covering system was used, but could probably find
- out (it was recovered several years before I bought into the
- partnetship). Is there some kind of filler that could be placed in
- these holes and then drilled out back to a smaller size so that the
- screws would stay in?

http://www.rst-engr.com