Old September 16th 04, 10:13 PM
J Haggerty

Leadfoot wrote:
"Tiny url" is just a way to make the link shorter so it fits in a usenet
post. I did a search for neocon and definition and the CSM came first and
based on my read had pretty good unbiased information on what a neocon was.

From www.Dictionary.com

2 entries found for neocon.
ne·o·con Audio pronunciation of "neocon" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-kn)
n. Informal

A neoconservative: “The neocons and hard-liners have long felt that
no Soviet leader could be trusted” (New York Times).

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

neocon

n : a conservative who subscribes to neoconservativism [syn:
neoconservative]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

JPH