Old January 19th 07, 01:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blue Oval/Dan Edwards

Default For Mitchell Holman, if you want them... - F-15 & F-16 on pedestals WPAFB side by side.JPG (1/1)

"Ron" wrote in message

"Blue Oval/Dan Edwards" wrote in message

Didn't these poles carry the two F-4s you and I discussed some time ago?

Ron

You are most correct Ron. Not sure when the trade over was made but it made
me sick when I saw this. Sure, the F-15 and F-16 are far superior to the
Phantom but, the Phantom was the "hot ride" when I served in the USAF. The
Phantom is my all time phavorite phighter!!!

Dan Edwards
--
Non urinat in ventum