Old August 30th 03, 01:54 PM
Aida Lott

....and no matter how much they produce, they will find eager buyers in
Russia.

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
http://nvo.ng.ru/wars/2003-08-29/1_geroin.html (in russian)

general Alexander Markin, the commander of russian border guard in

Tajikistan.

"question: it is possible to make a conclusion from what you said that
US has no interests in destroying of mass heroin production infrastructure
in Afganistan? And what narcobusiness is somehow connected with
US economy?

gen. Markin: On that question I would better answer without microphone.
With microphone I can say only that according to our data, during
antiterroristic operation in Afganistan US forces did not destroy a single
laboratory for heroin production. They even never mentioned about
that."