Old August 30th 03, 10:32 PM
Michael Petukhov

"Aida Lott" wrote in message . net...

...and no matter how much they produce, they will find eager buyers in
Russia.

Since clearly the author of this so to speak reply is not going
to apologize for that **** I am wondering is there anybody else
here who feel necessary to do it instead of Mr./Mrs. Aida Lott?

Michael

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
http://nvo.ng.ru/wars/2003-08-29/1_geroin.html (in russian)

general Alexander Markin, the commander of russian border guard in

Tajikistan.

"question: it is possible to make a conclusion from what you said that
US has no interests in destroying of mass heroin production infrastructure
in Afganistan? And what narcobusiness is somehow connected with
US economy?

gen. Markin: On that question I would better answer without microphone.
With microphone I can say only that according to our data, during
antiterroristic operation in Afganistan US forces did not destroy a single
laboratory for heroin production. They even never mentioned about
that."