Old June 8th 08, 10:26 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.constitution.gun-rights,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
More_Flaps

Default NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

On Jun 9, 9:22*am, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com
:

In article , §ñühwØ£f
says...

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 14:03:09 +0000, TransWench wrote:

I was busily flonking away in talk.politics.guns,
alt.politics.usa.constitution.gun-rights, rec.crafts.metalworking,
misc.survivalism, and alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris

Herself
suddenly made me reply to ZeD:
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:44:09 -0700, Max Isn't Well wrote:
Aratzio says...
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 15:03:51 -0500, in the land of

alt.usenet.kooks,
"RD (The Sandman)" got double secret probation for writing:
Aratzio wrote:
biggus snippus
I don't think there is a right to own an assault weapon.

I don't think you know what an assault weapon is. *It is a

media term
used to describe *semi* auto military look alikes. *They fire

medium powered round one shot at a time just like a revolver. *

Now,
if you wish to use the term "assault rifle" that is an actual

term
that describes *full* auto capable weaponry like what is

actually
used by the military. Full auto weaponry has been controlled

by
federal law since 1934. Ownership of full auto is banned in

some
states. *The media also uses this term incorrectly in

describing what
are assault "weapons".

Specific
types of military grade weapons should be tightly

controlled.

They are.....like since 1934.

And demonstrates that controlling specific types of weapons is

legal.

'Legal' but unconstitutional. *The second amendment does NOT

specify
semi-automatic arms or even small arms.

The purpose of the second amendment being to provide the

citizenry with
protection from the government, I an entitled to any weapon they

have.

That's a fact. The anti gun nuts must think they have nothing to

fear
from their government.

I'm still waiting for you gun nuts to actually *do something*

about the
foaming-at-the-mouth government you now have...At the rate you're
"mobilising", I figure you should be ready to move a week or two

after
Way Too ****ing Late.

Yep, it'll happen the First of Never. The gubamint dosent care if

merikins
have guns since they know that the military could crush any

"revolution"
that might happen. its a false sense of freedums that merikins

share. Like
the idea that their vote actually counts

The last American whose vote actually counted was Lee Harvey Oswald

blink
I dont think a slug counts as a "vote".- Hide quoted text -

I think he was killed by his doctors ....

Cheers