Old January 18th 19, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Snyder

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 10:23:17 AM UTC-5, Chris Snyder wrote:
We were fortunate to have a student from UVA make a documentary about soaring at our club a couple years back. I'm not sure it qualifies as exciting, but the quality is quite good. If you need me to, I can probably track down the author:

https://youtu.be/_uXFl0gNNEs

Our club posts weekly video clips and some could be considered exciting (see Pete Appleby's wingover) or at least decent b-roll of windy T/O and landing ops:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Merlinaero

Wingover: https://www.facebook.com/tri413/vide...user_video_tab