Old October 3rd 03, 05:47 AM
John McLaughlin

I have been using WxWorx for nine months, beginning with the early
beta software. I prefer a tablet pc with enough resolution to run in
portrait mode with WxWorx on the top 1/2 of the screen and XMLink on
the lower 1/2 so I can monitor the signal status. I have a velcro
kneeboard the compaq tablet attaches to. I am doing a talk for a
local aviation conference and posted the powerpoint files to
http://www.weatherpros.com/wmwx_files/frame.htm
Warning, slow connections will take some time to see the photos, but
you will clearly see what the display looks like in sunlight, portait
mode, in actual convection, etc. There are some comparison of XM-WX
data to data from internet sources.

John McLaughlin
Commercial Pilot
Radar Meteorologist